Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Assurance Associate for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Communicate with client to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with a minimum of disruption to client.
- Attend and participate in professional education including in-house industry group meetings and participates in professionally sponsored training sessions.
- Use the firm’s software programs to automate the process from trial balance, financial statement, and the tax return.
- Reconcile client records to trial balance, which may include analytical procedures, and
- Perform schedule computations of prepaids, accruals, property, and equipment, and calculates depreciation expense.
- Handle other accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Required to perform all phases of an engagement, including report writing and tax return preparation.
- Train other staff accountants.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance preferred.
- 1+ years of assurance experience.
- Familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, and when assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Proficient at preparing financial statements using the firm’s software programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3871. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3871. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V