Lewis James Professional
Senior Credit Review Officer
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a senior credit review officer for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for loan review and monitoring commercial credit quality and credit risk management practices in centralized lending units, regional markets, and specialty lines of business.
- Identify, assess, and report credit risks in various Bank loan portfolios through Credit Assurance Services (CAS) process, including but not limited to transactional review & targeted exam.
- Assess and report the effectiveness of Credit Risk Management process in various lending and lending support areas.
- Provide recommendations and influence a sound Credit Management and internal control environment.
- Identify, assess, and report credit risks in various Bank loan portfolios through Credit Assurance Services (CAS) process, including but not limited to portfolio/unit monitoring.
- Monitor and report on credit quality, credit risk management and emerging risks based on activities.
- Track and follow up on Moderate-High level issues identified in CAS and regulatory exams, including validating corrective action plan results.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience working with Commercial (C&I & CRE) loan/credit review, credit analysis/ underwriting, portfolio management.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3963. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3963. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V