Lewis James Professional
Senior Accountant-Regulatory Reporting
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant-Regulatory Reporting for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Timely and accurate preparation and filing of various financial regulatory reports (including FFIEC 041, FRY9-C, FRY9-LP, among others) in compliance with all regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Preparation of various work papers and supporting schedules and ensuring filings and documentation are complete, accurate, and comply with regulatory reporting guidelines.
- Assist with the ongoing documentation, monitoring, and maintenance of the company’s control environment and coordination with internal and external auditors as it relates to control testing, regulatory exams, and internal audits.
- Contribute to the research and implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements, as well as the evaluation of regulatory requirements for new products/transactions.
- Timely, efficient, and accurate preparation of regulatory filings.
- Complete and up-to-date organization of supporting documentation.
- Regulatory reporting. Assist with preparation of the Call Report, FR Y-9C, other regulatory filings and audit/exam requests.
- Practices & procedures. Maintain relevant and organized documentation that supports accounting matters in regulatory filings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Active CPA preferred.
- Minimum of two to three years of accounting experience working in a public accounting firm or corporate accounting department.
- Strong, current understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to meet tight filing deadlines.
- High level of proficiency in reporting systems, Excel (v-lookup, pivots, etc.), and Word.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3990. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3990. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V