Lewis James Professional
Pricing and Profitability Manager, Corporate Treasury
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Pricing and Profitability Manager- Corporate Treasury for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the overall management and support of “Bankers Sales Environment” (BSE) a tool used by bankers to manage their portfolio of clients, with a focus on pricing and profitability.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the bank’s risk-adjusted return on capital (RAROC) pricing model.
- Manage a team of financial analysts responsible for providing support for pricing and profitability.
- Provide market-level and line of business support for bankers to evaluate pricing and profitability strategies for clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key line of business and product leaders to ensure sound understanding and alignment with business strategies and balance sheet goals.
- Coordinate with Training department and line of business leadership to ensure appropriate training for new associates and availability of periodic training sessions to provide updates on pricing guidance.
- Maintain relationship with Third Party Vendor, White Clay (BSE), to coordinate upgrades or enhancements to the platform.
- Day-to-day management of the BSE pricing model and compliance with model governance includes:
- Analyze pricing model inputs, assumptions, methodologies, and results to assess model soundness, recommending enhancements and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to implement and communicate model updates.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, or related field); MBA or CFA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in banking or related industry (Finance/Treasury, Risk, Product or Pricing teams preferred).
- Experience working with pricing / profitability concepts such as RAROC and funds transfer pricing highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience with Oracle Essbase, SQL, Cognos, and VBA preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4010. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4010. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V