Lewis James Professional
Senior Pricing Analyst, Corporate Treasury
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst- Corporate Treasury for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Day-to-day management of the Bank’s risk-adjusted return on capital (RAROC) pricing model within the BSE tool, and provide support for the daily management and maintenance of the BSE tool as needed.
- Develop sound understanding of the data and analytics, concepts, methodologies, and key assumptions used within the BSE tool.
- Provide support for bankers to evaluate pricing and profitability strategies for commercial clients.
- Analyze model inputs, assumptions, methodologies, and results to assess model soundness, recommend enhancements, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to implement and communicate model updates.
- Build out and maintain training materials and conduct periodic training sessions for commercial bankers to improve model usage.
- Gather loan production analytics and market intelligence data to continually optimize pricing strategy by product and business line and drive continuous improvements in loan spreads and profitability.
- Maintain relationship with Third Party Vendor, White Clay (BSE), to enhance knowledge of BSE tool and provide secondary level of support for bankers and key stakeholders.
- Assist other teams in the Corporate Treasury department on asset/liability management, liquidity and funds management, capital planning and stress testing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, or related field); MBA or CFA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in banking or related industry (Finance/Treasury, Risk, Product or Pricing teams preferred).
- Experience working with pricing / profitability concepts such as RAROC and funds transfer pricing highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience with Oracle Essbase, SQL, Cognos, and VBA preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4011. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4011. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V