Lewis James Professional
Pricing and Profitability Analyst, Corporate Treasury
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Pricing and Profitability Analyst- Corporate Treasury for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide daily support for the BSE tool to ensure the tool is accurate, up-to-date, and utilized appropriately by our banking teams, and provide support for the bank’s risk-adjusted return on capital (RAROC) pricing model within the BSE tool as required.
- Develop sound understanding of the data and analytics, concepts, methodologies, and key assumptions used within the BSE tool.
- Oversee weekly and monthly data refreshes to ensure IT, data, and business teams deliver the data timely and accurately.
- Monitor BSE Support mailbox and provide timely responses to bankers.
- Coordinate with the training department and line of business leaders to ensure appropriate training for new associates.
- Manage access rights for the platform.
- Maintain relationship with Third Party Vendor, White Clay (BSE), to enhance knowledge of tool and provide secondary level of support for bankers and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Assist other teams in the Corporate Treasury department on asset/liability management, liquidity and funds management, capital planning and stress testing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, or related field); MBA or CFA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in banking or related industry (Finance/Treasury, Risk, Product or Pricing teams preferred).
- Experience working with pricing / profitability concepts such as RAROC and funds transfer pricing highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience with Oracle Essbase, SQL, Cognos, and VBA preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4012. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4012. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V