Lewis James Professional
Loan Servicing Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loan Servicing Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the management of Loan Operations servicing teams to include payment processing, loan account maintenance, insurance and escrow tracking and disbursements.
- Manage the Loan Servicing teams of 2-4 exempt direct reports and an overall staff of 25-40 non-exempt employees.
- Oversee all servicing related functions to ensure all are completed accurately and within specified SLAs to include: suspense posting, loan account maintenance, payment/payoff processing and insurance/escrow processing, and servicing reports.
- Prepare management reports which communicate the effectiveness of the department goals, capacity in and productivity.
- Monitor vendor performance; ensure all vendor targets are met, and complete vendor analysis as required.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain a highly proficient, adequately staffed servicing team.
- Participate and lead loan servicing team through any conversion activities related to mergers and acquisitions. This will include data collection, process discussions, data mapping, testing phases, production conversion, and post-conversion monitoring, etc.
- Communicate with bank department managers to promote efficient and correct work flow.
- Partner with Information Technology to determine the best solution and direction to take on loan servicing application defects.
- Keep management apprised of any loan servicing system or compliance issues which could negatively affect the bank and keep abreast of industry trends and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (Degree in Business Administration or Organizational Management is a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Bank Operations and/or Servicing Management role is required. (Loan Operations background is preferred.)
- Knowledgeable in all loan consumer and commercial loan operations servicing functions.
- Mortgage loan servicing experience is preferred.
- Experience with Fiserv loan servicing software is preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulatory items is required.
- Knowledge: Proficiencies in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4014. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4014. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V