Lewis James Professional
Lean Six Sigma Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Lean Six Sigma Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist clients determine business issues & recommend solutions to drive business value using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Utilize business knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business issues.
- Collaborate with and advise improvement project sponsors, managers, and leaders to prioritize, shape, and deliver continuous process improvement projects.
- Work with Six Sigma-certified professionals in the planning, designing, and accomplishing of key projects.
- Lead complex process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma and Lean process improvement approaches.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to stakeholders, team members and colleagues on Lean Six Sigma tools, techniques, and methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience (Master’s Degree Preferred).
- Minimum of 6 years of project management, management consulting, and process improvement experience.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement tools.
- Strong experience in process improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma.
- Banking experience is required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4022. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4022. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V