Lewis James Professional
Senior Process Engineer
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Partner with LOBs to identify and understand process opportunities, estimate development complexity and timelines, and support development resource planning needs.
- Lead and participate in multiple Lean and Six Sigma Projects focused on product and quality system improvements.
- Drive the development and implementation of Lean and Six Sigma strategy, actions, and cross-functional activities.
- Collaborate with and advise improvement project sponsors, managers, and leaders to prioritize, shape, and deliver continuous process improvement projects.
- Share best practices methods and ideas, as well as coach and mentor others.
- Conduct Lean System assessments and identify performance gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or related field); MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, management consulting, and process improvement experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement tools.
- Banking experience is required.
- Master Black Belt Certification required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4024. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4024. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V