Lewis James Professional
Credit Risk Analytics Director
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Credit Risk Analytics Director for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for teams with credit reporting routines, oversight of credit model execution processes, and credit data quality programs.
- Enhancement of analytics programs leveraging model output and/or development of new metrics as necessary to drive risk insights and identify opportunities.
- Oversight activities related to the quarterly CECL models execution, process and qualitative frameworks, performing sensitivities and analyzing outcomes.
- Accountable for the annual credit loss stress testing exercise including execution of challenger approaches for certain portfolios.
- Monthly execution of and explanations for credit Economic Capital including parameter inputs, correlations, and changes in portfolio credit risk.
- Oversee monthly credit loss forecasting process.
- Interact with key internal stakeholder groups such as Credit, Lines of Business, Finance, and Enterprise Technology and Data as it relates to credit risk analysis needs.
- Lead key discussions with stakeholders that have oversight responsibilities including internal and external auditors, banking regulators, and model risk management.
- Preferably 10+ years in relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of bank loan portfolio behaviors and inherent/forward looking credit risk metrics to identify insights and opportunities.
- Must have working knowledge of credit risk regulatory guidance, commercial and consumer loan portfolio behaviors, macro/microeconomic influences, strong quantitative analytical skills, and ability to construct and deliver complex messaging in concise and consumable formats.
- Experience in some of the following data analytics tools including R, Python, SQL or SAS, Moody’s products, Power BI, Alteryx.
- Given role visibility to executive management, regulators/auditors, and cross functional teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4029. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4029. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V