Lewis James Professional
Bank Operations Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Bank Operations Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support the Small Business Banking Digital Banking team with operational matters.
- Handle the authentication and consent of issuer maintenance.
- Perform daily operational functions as it relates to online banking, mobile banking, and emerging technologies.
- Serve as a point of escalation and subject matter expert for service delivery teams and members utilizing electronic services.
- Review consent forms and work with the bankers, employees and customer service team to support request.
- QA/Validate and test request account verification request.
- Retail bank, new accounts, and customer services.
- Resolve account issues through analysis and research utilizing multiple software applications and tools, such as the Online and Mobile banking support platform.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of banking experience- retail, new accounts or customer service.
- Possess a high degree of working and technical knowledge in the areas of digital/emerging technologies.
- Strong familiarity with online products, websites, and browsers.
- Required Adobe Pro and Excel skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4030. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4030. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V