Lewis James Professional
Resource Allocation Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Resource Allocation Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Increase departmental utilization with a focus on unbiased allocation of resources.
- Review and report engagement economics to management.
- Map intown vs remote work for onsite client visits and inventory observations.
- Drive the job performance evaluation process.
- Handle PTO requests and scheduling.
- Participate in select campus recruiting events.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and HR to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- 5+ years in a Project Manager role.
- Preferred: Public accounting experience.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4033. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4033. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V