Lewis James Professional
Collections Specialist II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Collections Specialist II for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review delinquent files to determine overall collectability while protecting the Bank’s principal.
- Ensure actions taken adhere to established procedures, company policies and industry regulations.
- Encourage delinquent account holders to self-cure through proper technology channels.
- Assist team in training other collectors and in improving procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 – 5 years job specific experience
- Experience with loan documentation and basic legal functions.
- Working knowledge of finance and banking.
- Knowledge of FDCPA standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong decision making and organizational skills.
- Broad knowledge of collection procedures and telephone collections etiquette.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4044. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4044. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V