Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Universal Banker for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Acquire and deepen the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities.
- Manage the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer’s financial wellbeing.
- Drive proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process.
- Delivery a full conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate solutions.
- Leverage ecosystem partnerships as well as community Centers of Influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Educate customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Apply product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
- Participate in branch daily operations, ensuring they are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Open new accounts and performs maintenance on current accounts.
- Perform the teller function of receiving checks and cash for deposits to accounts.
- Oversee the teller function of cashing checks and processing withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Handle counts, checks, and packages coin and currency.
- Assist customers with branch operations related tasks, including: account research, online banking, and debit cards.
- High school diploma or GED, as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties.
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a banking or financial services client servicing role.
- Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
- Demonstrates a variety of online tools and resources allowing clients to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across functional departments.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
- Plan, strategize and target the right industries.
- Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals.
- Identify prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4045. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4045. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V