Lewis James Professional
Accounting Policy Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Accounting Policy Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Ensure all accounting for lending related activities meets US GAAP requirements and all disclosures are accurate.
- Serve as primary liaison to Credit and Special Assets on lending and credit accounting matters.
- Support efforts related to the accounting for merger and acquisition activities to ensure that accounting requirements are properly applied.
- Serve as primary liaison with IT and Real Estate on evaluating projects and transactions.
- Ensure that appropriate SOX controls are in place for credit and assists in the preparation of financial statement disclosures in this area.
- Support Assistant Corporate Controller and Financial Operations Manager in their day-to-day duties, providing technical accounting support and guidance as necessary.
- Produce appropriate accounting assessments and recommendations associated with new business transactions and initiatives.
- Document complex accounting and reporting issues and work with external auditors to support accounting positions, as needed.
- Bachelor Degree – Specialty: Accounting.
- 5 or more years Accounting.
- 2 years or more of Public Accounting experience.
- Strong Excel experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2972. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2972. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V