Lewis James Professional
Accounts Payable Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform intermediate and advanced accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable and of bank reconciliation functions.
- Work independently, direction from senior level accountant regarding tasks to be performed.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Answer complicated customer inquiries.
- Research problems or complaints.
- Create and edit spreadsheets as well as preparing reports.
- Relevant accounting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- Understand advanced accounting principles and bookkeeping.
- Great knowledge of advanced functions.
- Good analytical ability.
- Proficient in mathematics.
- Ability to use 10 key adding machines.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2746. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2746. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V