Lewis James Professional
Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for helping support all aspects of our financial initiatives related to receivables and cash collections and reconciliations.
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable data.
- Communicate past-due balances and resolve disputes directly with customers and operations team.
- Prepare, verify and post customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Assist in preparing detailing accounts receivable status.
- Create reports regarding current status of customer/vendor accounts as requested.
- Monitor AR accounts and incoming payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and Cash Collections.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3755. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3755. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V