Lewis James Professional
Accounts Receivable Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Deposit, post, and report receipts daily (checks and bank credits including payment portal import).
- Send monthly statements and reminders to clients with outstanding balances.
- Handle all client and service leader A/R inquiries.
- Review old A/R, perform collection follow-up, maintain collection notes, work with collection agency when necessary.
- Serve as liaison with Anduin – payment portal administrator.
- Assess monthly service charges.
- Prepare credits and A/R adjustments as requested by service leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Two years or more of related experience required.
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks, General Ledger, and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3431. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3431. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V