Lewis James Professional
ACH Customer Service Representative
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an ACH Customer Service Representative for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform extremely complex duties within Business Express, TaxTel and NETS, and PEP+.
- Identify and resolve PC hardware/software problems, solid analytical and technical skills and knowledge of all department operations and procedures.
- Assist corporate customers in problem resolution, in preparing magnetic tapes and sending transmissions, and in developing internal procedures.
- Decision-making and resolution of issues not clearly established by procedures.
- Responds to customer verbal and/or written ACH inquiries.
- Records details about customer inquiries.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Banking experience and/or ACH knowledge and PEP+ experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with ACH and PEP+ strongly preferred.
- One year or more of customer service or call center experience Current working knowledge of MS-Office applications.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2769. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2769. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V