Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an ACH Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- leads day to day operations in the ACH area to include ACH Origination, ACH receipt, ACH Exceptions, and ACH Risk Management/Compliance.
- Partners with leaders across multiple lines of business to provide ACH support and expertise.
- Ensure compliance and risk management for all ACH transactions and processes.
- Recruit, develop, mentor, lead and manage a high performing team that supports the overall growth and customer experience for the Bank
- Conduct regular staff meetings and provides frequent feedback to specialists to develop them and provide a career path for all specialists whose performance supports promotion.
- Direct operations of all support functions to ensure maximum operating efficiency and effectiveness including but not limited to customer support, operations, risk, and compliance.
- Work with management to develop, implement and manage the overall operational strategy for the business unit, evaluate workflow, create, and drive alternative process approaches, and evaluate to discover opportunities for increased efficiencies.
- Identify and implement opportunities for enhanced productivity and accuracy with automation tools.
- Further develop monitoring and reporting processes that are necessary to support higher risk customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Operations Management is required.
- 10 or more years Supervisory experience in Bank Operations required. 5 or more years ACH processing experience preferred.
- Must be initiative-taking and able to work in a high-volume production environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Previous experience with PEP+ system preferred.
- Proficient with general office machines and programs to include Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software that might be utilized in the department.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of bank associates and clients.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3735. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3735. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V