Lewis James Professional
Administrative Office Management
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Administrative Office Management for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Coordinate and drive to completion an array of administrative and project-related activities in support of a business unit of approximately 60 staff members, activities such as:
- Accounts Payable related/research.
- Check ordering.
- Project coordination for administrative-type projects.
- Support new hire coordination with leaders from admin and onboarding tasks perspective.
- Training scheduling and coordination.
- Low-end reporting for internal and external purposes.
- Email boxes and distribution lists maintenance.
- Manage larger scale client and customer mass emails/communications in support of the business.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Three years or more experience in general office management related to administrative tasks with the ability to interface with all levels of staff from entry level to managerial.
- Microsoft office competency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3497. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3497. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V