Lewis James Professional
Administrative Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Administrative Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of flood and hazard insurance products, policies, processes and required documentation for retail mortgage and portfolio products, as required.
- Obtain required insurance compliance documentation for assigned applications from internal clients, external clients, vendors, and third-party sources.
- Adhere to all compliance regulations, as directed.
- Conduct proactive and effective pipeline management in accordance with performance standard expectations.
- Efficiently utilize automated mortgage processing system.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, internal and external clients/business partners, and vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize own workload to meet competing deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2786. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2786. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V