Lewis James Professional
Administrative Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Administrative Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform intake activities related to the support of end-users.
- Document problems they are experiencing and gather information necessary for problem resolution.
- Provide support in the form of troubleshooting activities for standard problems encountered by end-users via phone support.
- Follow established methodologies or procedures to determine end-user problems and provide a solution.
- Interact with production services, software systems engineering, applications support, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Escalate complex, non-routine issues to more experienced teammates.
- High school diploma and 2 years of end-user support experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Understanding of software and hardware deployed within a business.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of information to end-users.
- Associate's or technical degree and 3 years of work experience in IT.
- Knowledge of specific software and hardware.
- Banking or financial services experience
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2696. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2696. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V