Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Administrator for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Greet guests, manage deliveries/mail, maintain the conference rooms; assist with copying, faxing, scanning and general filing.
- Create/update candidate, client profiles in MLA Database, monitor database records for errors and redundancies
- Schedule client, recruiter and candidate meetings, interviews, video conferences.
- Perform directed research from MLA Database and the internet.
- Assist recruiters throughout the search process.
- Create/maintain practice specific reference lists for recruiters and produce target list of candidates for recruiters to call.
- Prepare recruiters for client meetings by providing research on the client, company information, directions and marketing materials.
- Monitor local legal market news (via electronic & print resources).
- Review and process website job submissions.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, make/maintain client and candidate files.
- Set-up conference calls and send call invitations on behalf of recruiters.
- Assist recruiters with maintaining their Outlook calendars.
- Assist recruiters with status of candidates in play.
- Transcribe recruiter notes and input in database.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College Degree.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years’ experience in a professional services or recruiting environment, such as Research Assistant, Executive Assistant, Administrator or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a group and have a “team-oriented” approach to projects.
- Very strong computer skills: Outlook (managing folders, managing multiple calendars), Word (extensive formatting, converting from word to .pdf and from .pdf back to word), Excel (formatting, spreadsheets), some PowerPoint.
- Maintain MLA Confidentiality: Safeguard and keep confidential any information, observations, and viewpoints regarding candidates and MLA and client business.
- Demonstrate utmost professional and ethical conduct.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2532. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2532. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V