Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an AML Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review, analyze and assess each new account to determine level of risk
- Process, verify and open new client accounts daily
- Review, resolve and escalate alerts and concerns as necessary
- Investigate, analyze and evaluate due diligence on client relationships to ensure AML policies adherence
- Participate in regular quality assurance reviews of client risk assessments to ensure risks are properly identified
- Bachelor's degree or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of fraud and BSA/AML regulations required.
- 4 years’ experience in financial services with focus on AML/BSA.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Access).
- Exceptional verbal, written and technical communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of opening, onboarding and AML requirements for credit card accounts.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2821. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2821. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V