Lewis James Professional
AML/BSA Investigator Sr
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an AML/BSA Investigator Sr for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Analyze customer account transactions to detect suspicious activity and decide on appropriate action.
- Work cooperatively with local, state, or federal authorities to investigate suspicious account activity. Analyze investigation results to determine need for SAR filing with the Federal Government.
- Follow account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required.
- Provide guidance, support, and recommendations to business lines regarding customer AML risk ratings and account activity.
- Establish procedures for identifying suspicious customer transactions specific to money laundering including the proper method for reporting such activity to the anti-money-laundering group.
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics and all AML/BSA information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures.
- Prepare investigative reports for management.
- Ensures the monitoring system software software captures all investigations accurately and that investigations are reconciled to manual reports.
- Assist in the implementation of AML/BSA detection and prevention methods, such as training and instruction manuals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations.
- Extensive banking and compliance knowledge of AML/Know Your Customer (KYC) related issues.
- Skill reading, analyzing and interpreting Federal and State Banking Regulations Proficiency using Microsoft Office software products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2935. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2935. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V