Lewis James Professional
Asset Disposition Specialist-Foreclosure
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Asset Disposition Specialist-Foreclosure for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage a pipeline of accounts where the client has defaulted on a loan secured by real property. The Bank will take possession of that collateral in an attempt to re-coup the money it has not been paid.
- Communicate with FC attorneys, updating of accounts as appropriate, preparing of bids and moving accounts to REO.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good written communication skills.
- Collections background is preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3023. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3023. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V