Lewis James Professional
Asst. Director, Service Delivery and Business Development
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Assistant Director for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead the client facing relationship management team to achieve targeted key performance indicators. Specifically, establishing and implementing process and reporting of Objectives and Key Results.
- Develop and monitor the overall organizational structure of the relationship management team to ensure exceptional service delivery
- Oversee the process for ensuring the proper work plans are in place, scheduling work, staffing and compliance in the execution of delivering core services and special projects including resolution between departments
- Develop and maintain strategic working relationships with senior management across the organization, key consultants, sales, vendors, and suppliers.
- Monitor, manage and improve internal and external communications
- Evaluate new transactions to determine the best service solution and implementation course.
- Effectively address client satisfaction, renewal, and escalation issues until resolved.
- Maximize revenue from each client and ensure clients are retained.
- Ensure the Issuer Solutions team is continually developing its market, innovation, and expert knowledge.
- Participate in the management of the financial budget and hiring plans for the Issuer Solutions Group.
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. (Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures).
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years of experience.
- Strong presentation and/or public speaking skills.
- Exceptional client management and communication skills.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail highly organized and focused on work quality.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2825. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2825. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V