Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Assurance Senior for a direct-hire opportunity with a financial service client.
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare work papers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
- Complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Coach and direct team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
- Keep the engagement manager and partner aware of engagement progress.
- Manage day-to-day client relations and develop an effective working relationship with the client.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Client service oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- CPA firm experience
- 3-7 years’ experience in public accounting or possess equivalent professional accomplishments and specialized knowledge and abilities
- Strong comprehension of GAAP and GAAS
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2272. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2272. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed