Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Assurance Staff for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Effectively communicate with clients to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with minimum disruption to the client.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Performing other accounting, auditing, and consulting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting and audit.
- Ability to complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Ability to work cooperatively with team members to provide quality service to clients through sharing, gaining, and gathering information.
- Ability to establish rapport with peer client levels and develop a professional relationship with the client.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Client service oriented.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2615. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2615. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/VV