Lewis James Professional
Benefits Financial Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Benefits Financial Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Global Recognition Program.
- Provide consultation and resolve complex issues as they relate to the recognition technology and vendor.
- Actively manage vendor relationships including performance, process improvement, issue resolution, data needs, communication, compliance, etc.
- Be a champion for the Global Recognition Program and constantly look for new ways to integrate the program into the culture at the company.
- Provide best practices and guide the business in the creation of custom incentive campaigns /strategies.
- Be accountable for successful execution of recognition communication strategy.
- Manage all billing and budgeting for the program.
- Partner with vendors on system updates and program enhancements.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills.
- Self-starter who possesses a strong customer focus and desire to make a meaningful impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable capacity to thrive in an ever-evolving business environment.
- Above average skills in Microsoft word, Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2763. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2763. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V