Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Billing Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Communicate with clients and business/operations partners to coordinate and drive implementation efforts on behalf of the client.
- Perform monthly billing activities, fulfillment usage validation, and rating process to ensure that all processing is completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Update customer billing profiles for new contracts and contract changes, creating manual invoices, delivery to customer, and filing of documents.
- Set up new partner and franchisee accounts.
- Monitor billing email address and resolve disputes and discrepancies concerning customer profiles, billing and invoicing.
- Monitor all transactions to ensure compliance to all internal and external procedures, policy and requirements.
- Support audits and general accounting request for documentation on customers, invoices, and supporting documentation.
- Experience with programs such as Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Strong data entry and mathematic skills.
- Good analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Basic understanding of accounting to ensure that billing transactions are set up correctly.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment and successfully meet processing deadlines.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area is desired.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2715. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2715. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V