Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Billing Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the daily activities of the billing department to ensure that all processing is completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Resolve intermediate disputes, discrepancies and uncertainties concerning customer profiles, billing and invoicing.
- Interact with business units to clarify billing arrangements and issues.
- Monitor all transactions to ensure compliance to all internal and external procedures, policy and requirements.
- Review, standardize and document procedures to improve efficiency of the billing function.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area is desired.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment and successfully meet processing deadlines.
- Strong data entry and mathematic skills.
- Good analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Good written and verbal skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2722. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2722. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V