Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Billing Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Reconcile payments on paid programming accounts and initiates applicable credits based on reconciliation findings.
- Oversee the release of orders and manages the collection efforts of the regional collectors.
- Assist in the resolution of discrepancies and ensure that the all credit adjustments are initiated by assigned personnel.
- Ensure that the credits flow through the approval process in a timely manner.
- Supervise accounts receivable personnel.
- Ensure that all the figures are correct and the remittance information is accurate and easy to understand.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Detail oriented and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong Excel skills, including ability to create and work with V-lookups, calculations and pivot tables.
- Experience with OCR, RPA or AI-based solutions and improving automation of payments.
- 5+ years of Accounts Receivable management with supervisory experience at a public company is preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2818. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2818. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V