Lewis James Professional
Brand Conversion Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Brand Conversion Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage Brand Conversion of Marketing Assets across multiple Lines of Business.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Serve as key point of contact with numerous marketing and business partners.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of Retail Banking marketing, products and distribution channels.
- Establish a strong working relationship with service partners and cross-discipline project teams to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of all needed communications.
- Prioritize workflow with heavy emphasis based on business or regulatory impact.
- Compose all briefs, submit them into Workfront and drive LOB and Legal & Compliance review.
- Review and approve marketing assets converted by agency and other teams.
- 5-20 years’ experience in financial services marketing.
- Experience within the following lines of business, consumer deposits, lending, credit card, small business deposits, lending, card, mortgage, affluent but not wealth.
- Strong project management skills, understanding of various marketing assets, e.g. print and collateral, email marketing, digital and dot.com content.
- Strong experience using WorkFront, and all Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe .
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2770. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2770. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V