Lewis James Professional
Brokerage Operations Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Brokerage Operations Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform day-to-day operations by processing transactions, performing critical functions while maintaining excellent service levels.
- Performs various reconciliation tasks.
- Prepare and review operational reports.
- Assist in resolving issues and apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to meet the demands of the business.
- Responsible for having an overall knowledge of all department processes.
- Demonstrate initiative and commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to the changing demands of the business.
- Research and resolve issues and act as liaison with the clearing firm in support of the business.
- Assist with gathering information at the direction of management for audit requests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, training and work-related experience.
- One year of brokerage industry experience.
- Direct experience within functional area for which role is to be performed, i.e. margin, trading, cashiering, etc.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- PC skills including MS Office products and ability to learn other computer software applications.
- Excellent PC Skills including strong knowledge of MS Excel.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2762. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2762. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V