Lewis James Professional
Brokerage Regional Sales Assistant Supervisor
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Brokerage Regional Sales Assistant Supervisor for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the oversight of daily activities for designated group of staff and ensuring they consistently demonstrate the care, listen, understand, and deliver practices for internal and external customers.
- Work alongside management to implement departmental operational initiatives that increase efficiencies and allow maximum time for sales staff to sell.
- Interview and hire Sales Assistants in order to ensure sufficient staffing in region.
- In charge of training Sales Assistants as well as conducting regular coaching sessions, writing and delivering performance reviews, and handling progressive discipline issues if needed.
- Responsible for maintaining organized and efficient satellite offices, which includes maintaining security and quality of all files and documents.
- Bachelor Degree or the Equivalent Experience.
- 3 or more years of Management and Brokerage experience.
- Required Licenses: Series 65 or 66, Series 7 and 63.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2731. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2731. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V