Lewis James Professional
Business Analyst- Associate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst- Associate for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Negotiate, interpret, and summarize contracts accurately and appropriately to mitigate substantial risks related to vendor contracts escalates appropriately.
- Work directly with business stakeholders and the vendor to negotiate certain contracts.
- Manages ensures that all loans/contracts are remediated via the inclusion of an amendment that, upon the cessation of LIBOR
- tracks CIB Lending's progress in making certain that each loan/contract includes the amendment.
- Work with the SharePoint Administrator and the Financial Management team in order to maintain the integrity of the data placed on the CIB Lending Contract Remediation SharePoint site and (ii.) provides, to senior management, status reports.
- Assist with communications, training and the management of the CIB Lending mailbox (addressing the concerns of CIB Lending teammates).
- High School or Equivalent.
- Proficient in SharePoint (data management and tutorials) and PowerPoint
- Project Management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3400. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3400. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V