Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Drives initiatives and has primary responsibility for approving business requirements.
- Manages definition of business case and approves business requirements and functional designs for system enhancements.
- Uses analytical skills to streamline business processes.
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company and technology trends and best practices.
- Influences external business partners and service providers regarding priorities, software selection, vendor selection, etc.
- Designs and documents business processes to improve efficiency.
- Develops solutions to business problems or new business requirements.
- Creates maps of current and future processes.
- Manages system SLAs, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, and user access
- Serves as primary subject matter expert contact for the system.
- Defines and drives system strategy to align with organizational strategies.
- Researches and analyzes the root cause of system issues.
- Bachelors in Accounting.
- 5-10 years’ experience within the field.
- Exposure to LIBOR – process and systems.
- Banking experience, operations and/or technology experience preferred.
- Experience with QA/testing and test scripts a plus.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2735. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2735. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V