Business Analyst (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Drive initiatives and has primary responsibility for approving business requirements.
- Manage definition of business case and approves business requirements and functional designs for system enhancements.
- Understand and apply limitations and unique advantages of existing enterprise capabilities.
- Analyze marketplace, industry, company and technology trends and best practices.
- Influence external business partners and service providers regarding priorities, software selection, vendor selection, etc.
- Design and document business processes to improve efficiency.
- Develop solutions to business problems or new business requirements.
- Create maps of current and future processes.
- Manage system SLAs, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, and user access.
- Serve as primary subject matter expert contact for the system.
- Define and drive system strategy to align with organizational strategies.
- Research and analyze the root cause of system issues.
- Manage multiple initiatives effectively.
- Interface with technical and non-technical contributors to ensure that deliverables accurately meet business line’s goals.
- Develop detailed plans and timelines.
- Produce system-related job aids and provide training content for training facilitators.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Experience within a bank or financial services company.
- Extensive experience working on systems conversions for a merger integration.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Project Management or Business Analyst experience beneficial.
- Ability to create Business Requirements Documents, perform gap analysis and liaison between functional and technical stake holders.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3831. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3831. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V