Lewis James Professional
Business Process Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Serve as liaison between various business units and the IT team to complete tasks/initiatives.
- Lead process improvement engagements utilizing process improvement methodologies, tools, and techniques (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma).
- Develop, document and measure end to end process using process flows.
- Identify and research end to end current state processes, pain points, inefficiencies, and the best opportunities to drive improvement through automation.
- Suggest new methods to improve the experience and productivity.
- Build reports and dashboards in Power BI to support business objectives.
- Ensure and maintain data integrity through reinforcement of data improvement projects, and ongoing data clean up.
- Analyzing business processes and devising innovative process solutions.
- Analyze and map end to end business processes (current state/future state).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with reporting tools (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar).
- Experience with low code automation tools (Power Automate, UIPath, Automation Anywhere or similar).
- Experience with system integration tools and APIs.
- Experience with visualization tools (Visio, LucidChart, etc.).
- Experience with Accounting industry software such as Practice Engine, CCH, and Thomson Reuters.
- Experience with an enterprise grade document management system.
- Six Sigma Certification preferred but not required.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3208. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3208. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V