Lewis James Professional
Business Project Coordinator
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Assist in/manage the assessment of two heritage bank processes and develop a new process for the organization related to the management and fulfillment of promotional offers.
- Identify and understand surviving platforms/infrastructure and determine required processes and best fit processes across the following areas: Work Intake and governance, Roadmap Management, general offer development workflow, reporting, payout processing, escalation processing, tax processing.
- Create process flows and document formal process; include, leading workstreams with SMEs in various areas and getting stakeholder decisions on key process decisions.
- Ability to assess and redesign process – including strong process mapping/process documentation skills.
- Knowledgeable of workflow process in a marketing department and be familiar with tools such as Workfront.
- Experience in financial operational processing (debit/credit/cash GL).
- Experience with tax processing for bonus payments to clients.
- Strong Excel/Database skills.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2676. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2676. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V