Lewis James Professional
Business Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Support the Financial Systems Support team through the conversions/implementations of several applications (Ariba, Concur, SAP).
- Contribute to the implementation of special projects – activities include creating test scripts, test execution, regression testing, post implementation change validations.
- Assist in a pseudo–Project Manager capacity to ensure team stays on target for task completion.
- Data scrubbing and validation.
- Assist in writing business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancements and implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or equivalent education and related training.
- Seven years or equivalent experience in financial systems, preferably in the banking industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex functional or technical concepts in business terms.
- Experience supporting multiple projects or special initiatives at any given point.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills 6. Ability to work independently and autonomously.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2672. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2672. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V