Business Unit Vendor Manager (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
Business Unit Vendor Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Unit Vendor Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage third party relationships utilized by Insurance Holdings.
- Oversee third parties throughout the Third Party Risk Management Lifecycle.
- Act as the liaison between the business unit and third party risk to facilitate onboarding of new suppliers and renewals of existing suppliers.
- Assist to integrate suppliers inherited from recent acquisitions into Truist Third Party Risk Management program.
- Act as liaison between Insurance Business Units and Sourcing, Contract Management, and various Risk Partners.
- Submit engagement requests on behalf of the business unit to meet key deliverable timelines and expiration dates.
- Adhere to third party requirements for due diligence and ongoing monitoring of suppliers.
- High School or equivalent.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Familiarity with third party vendors and/or contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3882. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3882. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V