Lewis James Professional
Business Unit Vendor Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Business Unit Vendor Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage third party relationships utilized by Insurance Holdings.
- Oversee third parties throughout the Third Party Risk Management Lifecycle.
- Onboard new suppliers, renew/amend existing suppliers, and integrate suppliers inherited from recent acquisitions into Third Party Risk Management program.
- Serve as liaison between Insurance Business Units and Sourcing, Contract Management, and various Risk Partners.
- Assist with the development on behalf of the business unit to meet key deliverable timelines and expiration dates.
- Conduct interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Submit engagement requests on behalf of the business unit to meet key deliverable timelines and expiration dates.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Familiarity with third party vendors and/or contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3759. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3759. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V