Lewis James Professional
Capital Markets Operations Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Capital Markets Operations Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Major responsibilities include: TRACE, MSRB and CAT reconciliation and reporting. Trade Capture, Trade Entry, Allocation, Securities Settlement and Clearance and Client Support.
- working closely with Fixed Income and Equity trading/sales, clients, and multiple divisions providing a quick resolution to inquiries.
- Perform due diligence in order to investigate and answer queries related to Regulatory transaction or customer issues, trade and allocation processing, and function as a liaison with sales trading, various lines of business, clients, and business partners.
- Assist with high volume, fast-past onboarding of swap dealer clients ahead of derivative and foreign exchange trading.
- Work independently as well as part of a team of Trade Documentation Specialists with tasks related to swap dealer derivatives and foreign exchange marketing production.
- BS/BA College degree.
- Experience with Fixed Income and/or Equity Securities, a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and experience with Bloomberg and/or Fidessa trade entry systems.
- Knowledge of fixed income and equity instruments in order to identify and resolve trade discrepancies or exceptions.
- Solid understanding of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Outlook).
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service support in conjunction with high level written, and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3538. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3538. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V