Lewis James Professional
Capital Markets Operations Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Capital Markets Operations Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support Front Office Marketers and Traders, as well as our preferred FX clients via timely processing of incoming/outgoing wires, foreign currency account settlements, banks to bank funding transactions, etc.
- Process incoming foreign currency wires, utilizing existing automation enhancements, and then enter supporting compliance data related to those wires received and fully processed.
- Additional support with daily activities would include, but are not limited to: record retention requirements, share selective internal reporting's with designated business partners, monitor/manage department's distribution list and resolve/escalate items as needed; support daily NOSTRO bank account funding requirements, review and approve Bank to Bank funding trades, etc.
- Accurately and efficiently process foreign currency transactions which include supporting compliance needs with proper documentation.
- Aid in daily record retention requirements; monitor and escalate the FX Distribution List communication, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced computer and program skills such as: Outlook, Microsoft applications (Word/Access/Excel, etc.), SharePoint, etc.
- Identify and share process gaps or opportunities for improved processing are strong encouraged.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3178. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3178. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V