Lewis James Professional
Card Fraud Strategist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Card Fraud Strategist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for testing fraud strategies, analyzing data, reviewing false positive ratios to ensure continued strategy and effectiveness by leveraging previous professional experience while providing insight and guidance to less experienced strategists.
- Write fraud rule statements in fraud detection applications such as Defense Edge, FDWC, VRM, VCAS.
- Test fraud strategies and analyze data (false positive ratios) to ensure continued strategy effectiveness and make adjustments as necessary.
- Review and analyze VISA transactions against reported fraud cases to mitigate fraud trends.
- Handle fraud trends to detect common points of compromise and/or suspect merchants.
- Examine processes that present fraud risk to Bankcard products and/or result in customer impact and escalate issues that have the potential to have a widespread impact.
- Partner with business lines to provide support on new or changed processes that could influence fraud trends.
- Maintain currency with fraud/industry trends related to Bankcard.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years of applied fraud mitigation and rule writing experience.
- High School diploma with 5-7 years’ experience working with of applied fraud mitigation and rule writing experience.
- Strong knowledge of credit and debit card products and processes.
- Strong personal computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL, WORD, ACCESS and Outlook Strong knowledge of fraud mitigation techniques related to credit/debit card products/processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of general banking operations/regulations/policies/procedures.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3608. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3608. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V