Lewis James Professional
Card Payments Operations-Production Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Card Payments Operations-Production Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Sort, distribute and process incoming mail under dual control in a timely, efficient, and quality manner. Sort, prepare, scan, index, verify and process all documents received into Card Payment Operations.
- Perform appropriate quality control on scanned and keyed items
- Process daily work queues, researching and resolving client inquiries related to any payment inquiries or issues.
- Maintain and compile daily statistics.
- Process new applications and perform non-monetary maintenance where required/requested on existing accounts.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all areas of Card Payment Operations production area.
- Provide quality customer service to our clients, branches and other departments using established telephone and written communication guidelines and forms.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of client service or payments/bank operations experience or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally with team members and related departments
- Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3013. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3013. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V