Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a CAS Senior for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Oversee and review all general ledger reconciliations and prepare/review client journal entries.
- Train CAS staff and be proficient in Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Bill.com, Expensify, and other software applications.
- Assist in the client on-boarding process including developing financial reports, KPIs, and client dashboards.
- Streamline accounting processes for financial reporting and internal control efficiencies.
- Ability to analyze financial results and make recommendations to client management.
- Prepare monthly client billings for approval in the Firm’s billing system.
- Conduct reviews on annual 1099 forms, quarterly payroll and household payroll tax returns.
- Prepare and review Business personal property tax returns as well as Freeport exemption returns.
- Review the month-end close and required reporting including performing a reconciliation of the AP detail report to the general ledger AP balance.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate level PC skills with focus on Excel (including pivot and VLOOKUP).
- Skilled in various versions of QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, and NetSuite.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2882. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2882. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V