CDT Analyst (Mobile, AL)
Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a CDT Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review loans before they are disclosed.
- Responsible for making sure all grammar is correct, the correct fees are disclosed in the correct area of the LE and that the loan estimate is disclosed within 3 days of any changes that may occur on the loan.
- Disclose loan for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home.
- Identify all parties associated with each loan transaction and review all exclusionary lists for all parties identified.
- Escalate any findings for names reflected on those lists, to determine if clearance may be provided for the loan to close, as per regulator and investor requirements.
- Ensure loans are disclosed within TRID guidelines and ensure the correct fees are disclosed on all loans.
- High School or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a closer.
- Closing paralegal and processing experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of lending regulations, CFPB, and TRID requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3883. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3883. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V