CECL Credit Analytics Consultant (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
CECL Credit Analytics Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a CECL Credit Analysis Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client. The Consultant will support scorecards models, credit risk data management and governance, regulatory reporting, and CECL reporting.
- Perform any ad-hoc analysis to support overall portfolio and Credit/LOB analytics.
- Support credit rating scorecards statistical calibrations and scorecard database.
- Oversee maintenance of credit risk databases, controls, and documentation aligned with data governance standards and regulatory reporting.
- Acquire, interpret, and analyze data to support management in developing and maintaining a statistical database to analyze trends and patterns relating to the credit function.
- Perform ACL analytics support for ongoing production, including review of data elements to ensure accuracy, potential new data repositories (as coordinated), ad-hoc data analysis, and sensitivity analysis.
- Prepare communication materials and technical documentation, including methodology descriptions consistent with regulatory guidance.
- Support documentation, monitoring, and validation of the models.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical supports to the risk management function and lines of business.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with courses in finance, accounting, statistics, computer science, information systems, mathematics, or other quantitative sciences. (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in quantitative analysis/modeling, credit policy, or credit risk management in the financial services industry.
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, and R and the associated analytics packages.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Understanding of credit risk modeling and data management, database concepts, and data structures.
- Understanding of credit risk management discipline, principles, and regulatory requirements – GAAP, CECL accounting standard, CCAR.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all organization members and effectively present information verbally and in writing within and across the team.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3907. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3907. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V